Submit enquiries if any using the online enquiry form.
Post submission, a GIIS Counsellor will get back to you.
Submit the completed Admission Form to the Admissions Department for a parental interaction.
You will be informed of the results of the parental interaction within 4 days.
Payment of fees and Registration to be done within 7 days of the results.
Download the Admission Brochure for more information.
Note: School text books and Uniforms can be purchased on announced dates.
Admissions are at following school levels – Pre Nursery to Class XI
The GIIS admission criteria are as follows:
- 2+ years for Pre-Nursery
- 3+ years complete for Nursery
- 3.8 years complete for K1
- 4.8 years complete for K2
- 5.8 years complete for Std 1
*The above age criteria should be completed on 31st July 2016.
Document Checklist (to be submitted to admission office)
- Color Photo (passport size)
- Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate (from previous school, if applicable)
- Photocopy of previous school Mark-sheets (originals to be sighted at admissions time, if applicable)
- Valid passport for international students
- A letter from Embassy/ copy of the Visa
- Any other document as per school requirement